The Doom Project The Doom Project

Better than Doom III

As a big time Doom fan, I appreciate practically everything that went into this. I liked it a lot, especially the fantastic animated title screen.

The one thing that annoyed me was on the first person section during the animation itself, the Doom guy's face doesn't animate on the status bar! :( Minor quibble. On the other hand, I liked in a different section how you can see into Doom's helment and his face IS animating like the face from the status bar!

I mean it when I say it is better than Doom III. Although that normally doesn't mean much, in this case I am saying the animation was fantastic. Great work.

Beware of falling ovens Beware of falling ovens

Wow

Wowee! All your stuff is shite! Keep up the no effort or talent.

Slickernaut responds:

Wowee! So is yours! Love that Jungle Liberator.

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

Very good indeed

It is very good.

Battle for the North Pole Battle for the North Pole

Peeeyooo

I did not enjoy this much a lot at all no.

Slickernaut responds:

And believe you me, your "Jungle Liberator" is probably about as enjoyable.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

Brilliant

I don't know how you came up with this, so many ideas and all expertly timed.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Nice

I am glad that little white fuzzy thing with all the legs was put down without harm.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Mmmm, breasts

Sorry, but I am unable to take anything seriously that has woman with such large and obvious breasts. Fhalshy violence for the sake of it and big breasts. Sorry, but I expect something that stimulates my emotions and not my nether regions.

I guess she is supposed to be a lesbian too, for that extra childishness.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Fantastic

This is what animation is for.

Stick fight -short Stick fight -short

Good but a little pointless

Stick fights were great. After seeing evelenty-billion of them, I don't care any more. You have talent so use it on something more original if you expect better reviews.

Harakirie responds:

I made more stuff then just stick-fights , go look in my profil .

8bit Mario Tales 1 8bit Mario Tales 1

Quite, quite lame

Not a total washout, but not worth much of anyone's time. Keep going though as there is potential. You will look back at this animation and laugh at how crap you used to be.